Craps Rules: How to Play and Get the Best Payout
Craps is a popular social game played with 2 six-sided dice on the special felt layout with sections, numbers and a Pass line. This game involves lots of human interaction, fun and provides incredible gambling experience both for beginners and advanced players. The aim of this review is to tell about craps rules, bets made on the dice rolls and the types of the slots.
Craps Rules for Dummies
Players deposit their wagers on the outcome of the dice roll. The gambler who throws the dice is known as the “shooter”. Each new game round starts with the following:
- Two dice are selected to roll.
- One of the most important Craps rules is that the bet should be made on the Pass line or the Don’t Pass line on the layout.
- The dice is rolled. The first roll is called the come-out roll.
- If the roll outcome is 7 or 11, you win.
- If you roll 2, 3 or 12, you lose.
- When you roll a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10, the Point is established and you have to roll the dice once more and hit the same number again.
All in all, rules of craps are not complicated. Any player can remember and use them easily to work out own winning strategy and achieve success.
Types of Craps Online Slots and How to Use Craps Rules for Them
Craps is an ancient game which has been played in many countries for centuries. Different types of Craps online slots are based on variations of this game which originated from various places of the world.
- Bank Craps is widely played at lots of online casinos. The slot features a special table with a unique layout. The gambler plays against the casino and makes bets by placing chips on the designated section of the table before the dice roll.
- Crapless Craps features the reduced house edge and gives better winning odds to the player as it’s impossible to lose the money on a pass line bet.
- Simplified Craps is the best for beginners such the rules are so easy to understand. New players can join in this game easily due to the lack of recondite betting systems. Such slots are based on the run-down version of the online game. The betting system of such slots is basic without any Pass Line or Don’t Pass Line bets. The Player simply rolls the dice, and wins or loses depending on the rolled number. Unfortunately, a house edge is quite large estimating at 2.8. <li High point Craps is greatly different from standard Craps. Some rolls combinations are simply ignored and the dice is thrown again. Some number combinations give you the best winning chances. For example, if 11 or 12 is rolled, you win automatically. Some other combination establishes the point and a gambler in order to win has to roll higher than the point.
All in all, each Craps variation has own features. Choose the best one which fits your tastes and preferences but get familiar with the rules for craps at first. The correct winning strategy is the key to your success.